Certification program fees imposed by Easterseals Project Action Consulting and/or the Center for Urban Transportation Research (CUTR) for the Travel Training Certification (ctti, Certified Travel Training Instructor) include the following:
Certification Program Registration Fee ($1000)
The registration fee includes the following courses plus the cost of the practicum review and online testing.
- Introduction to Travel Training Online Course
- Elements of a Travel Training Program Online Course
- Community Connections & Your Role as a Travel Trainer Online Course
- ravel Training Assessment: Determining Student Competency Webinar
- Best Practices in Travel Training Assessments Webinar
- Introduction to Street Crossing for Travel Trainers Webinar
- Intersection Design, Accessible Equipment, and Tools for Teaching Street Crossing Webinar
- Travel Training Data Collection Standards Webinar
- Importance of Data Collection for Travel Training Programs Webinar
- Advanced Travel Training Strategies Course
- A online test will be administered via the Easterseals online learning platform once all the required coursework for the certification program is complete.
- Once the online test has been completed successfully (a passing score is required), the practicum materials will be made available. A minimum of 10 travel training hours is required of all practicum participants.
- There are no anticipated fees associated with the certification testing practicum.
- If fees are incurred, for example, public transportation fees during the on the street training, these are the sole responsibility of the travel training certification applicant and/or his/her employer and will not be reimbursed by ESPA Consulting or CUTR.