To stay up-to-date on the most recent news from Easterseals Project Action, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
First Nationally Certified Travel Trainer: Kelsey Calder, Greater Richmond Transit Company (Virginia)
Select a topic below to find suggested resources on accessible transportation. Through our training and technical assistance experience, these have proven useful to communities across the country.
Training Promotional Materials
Archived Easterseals Project Action Consulting News
Subscribe to our newsletter by clicking on the blue ‘subscribe’ box below!
- October 2018 – Upcoming Webinars and In-Person Training
- September 2018 – Fall Online Courses
- September 2018 – Complete Your Professional Certification
- July 2018 – First Nationally Certified Travel Trainer
- July 2018 – Upcoming Public Transportation Related Webinars
- June 2018 – Summer Training Events
- March 2018 – Spring Events and Accessibility News
- February 2018 – Training Calendar Announced
- December 2017 – A Look Back at 2017
- October 2017 – Transportation & the ADA Workshop
- July 2017 – 2017-2018 ATCI Grantees Announced
- July 2017 – Paratransit Events
- July 2017 – Sign Up for Summer Events
- July 2017 ADA Training Events
- June 2017 Upcoming ADA Online Course
- May 2017 – New Paratransit Manager Certification
- May 2017 – DC Area Training Opportunity
- May 2017 – ADA & Transportation Workshop
- May 2017 Training Events
- March 2017 Training Events
- ATCI Grant Application Reminder
- Happy Holidays from ESPA Consulting!
- Transit Training Survey
- September 2016 ESPA Consulting Events
- August 2016 Upcoming Webinars & Workshops
- July 2016 Transportation Options & Travel Training Webinar
- Read all the Q&A from the June 22 #AllCanRide tweet chat!
- June 29 #AllCanRide Tweet Chat
- Join Us on Facebook & Twitter: June Social Media Events
- June 15th Street Crossing Webinar
- ESPAC Enews Issue 1 – June 8 – Travel Training Success Stories
- June 1 Press Release Announcing Travel Training Certification Program