Certification program fees imposed by Easterseals Project Action Consulting and/or the Center for Urban Transportation Research (CUTR) for the Paratransit Manager Certification include the following:
Certification Program Registration Fee ($1000)
- This registration fee includes the cost for all certification coursework and the online test.
- Introduction to ADA Complementary Paratransit Management
- ADA Complementary Paratransit Management Essentials
- Taking Paratransit Service to the Next Level: It’s Not Just About Meeting Minimum Requirements
Required Topics Fees
- ADA Complementary Paratransit Appeals Process Requirements Webinar
- Best Practices in Paratransit Appeals Webinar
- Determining Conditional Eligibility Webinar
- Implementing Conditional Eligibility Webinar
- Paratransit Emergency Preparedness Webinar
- ADA Complementary Paratransit: Responding to Emergencies Webinar
- Transportation and the ADA Course
- Procurement and Maintenance of Vehicles and Facilities Mini-Course
- A online test will be administered via the Easterseals online learning platform once all the required coursework for the certification program is complete.