Certification program fees imposed by Easterseals Project Action Consulting and/or the Center for Urban Transportation Research (CUTR) for the Paratransit Manager Certification include the following:
Certification Program Registration Fee ($175)
- This registration fee includes the cost of the practicum review and online testing
Required Courses Fees ($150 per course)
- Introduction to ADA Complementary Paratransit Management
- ADA Complementary Paratransit Management Essentials
- Taking Paratransit Service to the Next Level: It’s Not Just About Meeting Minimum Requirements
Required Topics Fees
- ESPA Consulting will offer webinars that will satisfy these required topics. To satisfy all of the required topics with ESPA Consulting webinars, attendance in 6 webinars will be required (3 live webinars and 3 pre-recorded webinars.) The current registration fee for live webinars is $25 each. The current registration fee for pre-recorded webinars with one month of webinar access is $25.
- The required topics do not have to be taken from Easterseals Project Action Consulting. If you choose to cover these requirements with courses provided by other organizations, their fees, if charged, would apply.
- ESPA Consulting will offer courses that will satisfy certification electives. Registration fees for these courses will vary and will be announced when each course registration opens.
- The elective courses do not have to be taken from Easterseals Project Action Consulting. If you choose to cover these requirements with courses provided by other organizations, their fees, if charged, would apply.
- There are no anticipated fees associated with the certification online test.
- If fees are incurred they are the sole responsibility of the applicant and/or his/her employer and will not be reimbursed by ESPA Consulting or CUTR.